Friday, December 10, 2010

Who's up for a Challenge?

It's challenge time over at Citrus Tree Studio! Today kicks off the Design Team's December challenges. This month, I have another sketch challenge to share. Here's my sketch...

And here's my layout based on the sketch...


So many things to be merry about this month!
The chipboard garland at the top & the chipboard package under the tree are from my stash, but all the other products used in this layout can be found in the CTS 'Holiday Hoopla' December kit. The tree paper is actually two pieces from the 6x6 paper pad in the kit that I pieced together.

If you play along with my sketch, be sure to leave me a comment with a link to your project. I'd love to see your creations! (Don't forget to also link your holiday projects over at Paper Issues too!!!) And...be sure to go here, to check out the other CTS December challenges & get the details on the fabulous prize that's up for grabs!

I'll be back soon to share some projects I've been working on with the jam-packed-full-of-fun-holiday-goodness Hip 2B Square November kit! If you haven't seen this kit yet, check it out here.

Happy Friday my friends! Have a merry weekend...
xoxBC

3 comments: