Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sending Love

Hi friends!
Today I'm sharing a handful of Valentine cards that I created with the colorful and sweet January Hip Kit and Embellishment Kit. And actually, all but one of these could be sent to someone you love at any time of year!


One of my favorite products from the January Hip Kit is the Studio Calico Vellum die cut shapes - especially the hearts & arrows. These transparent stickers are so fun for layering on projects!

 

I used the Fancy Pants Designs Artist Edition Stencil Card 'LOVE' to help create the next two cards...


On the card above, I inked the punched out letters from the stencil with grey chalk ink...and on the below card, using the stencil, I traced the word LOVE then machine stitched on my traced lines. These stencils are great! There are so many different ways to use them on projects.


Be sure to pop over to the Hip 2-B Square blog to see the amazing projects that the Design Team has come up with...and the way they've used their Fancy Pants stencils from the kit!
xoBC

1 comment:

  1. These are all FANTASTIC Bethany!!! You always inspire me:)

    ReplyDelete