Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Playing Along with Miss Bossy Pants

Hi friends!
As I mentioned the other day, one of my favorite sources of inspiration & a way to get my mojo movin' is to visit Moxie Fab World. Another favorite way is by playing along with The Bossy Scrapper.
My friend Kim was February's Bossy Scrapper and here was her list of items that had to be used to create a project...

1. Only two photos - Check.
2. Ink or Mist - Check. (I used Heidi Swapp Colorshine - one of my current favorite products!)
3. Tag - Check.
4. Camera - Check. (The cutest ever felt camera sticker from Amy Tangerine.)
5. Fussy Cutting - Check. (I cut those fun circles from some Studio Calico patterned paper.)
6. Hand Written Journaling - Check! (But I did screw that up and had to creatively cover it up!)
7. White Cardstock - Check.
8. A Popped Up Element -  Check (That cute camera is popped up.)
9. Alpha Stickers - Check.

 
This layout was so fun to create...I loved playing with all the different layers, colors & textures. Totally fun.
 
 
 
I was not happy about journaling on the textured cardstock...and then I mispelled 'Laboratory', so I had to figure out how to cover it up. But I actually like how it turned out in the end - a happy mistake! 
 
 
A new Bossy Scrapper has been posted for March here. I'm totally inspired by Aimee's bossiness and can't wait to play along! 
xoBC

No comments:

Post a Comment