Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Did that title just make your skin crawl? Although I don't want to rush the fall and Thanksgiving season, I must admit that I feel a little tingle every time I get a glimpse of holiday happiness. So the reveal of the November Hip Kit and Add-On Kits makes me giddy! Check these sneak peeks out...

November 2013 Main Hip Kit


November 2013 Embellishment Add-On Kit


November 2013 Color Add-On Kit


November 2013 Stamp Add-On Kit


How fun, eh?! I can't wait to get my hands on these kits!
To get your hands on them...go here for more info.

Also...my apologies if 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas' is now playing on continuous loop in your head now...I just realized I'm sitting here humming it as I type!
xoB

No comments:

Post a Comment