Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Heart You

Hi friends! Happy Tuesday to you!

Here today to share a little card that I created with the September 2013 Hip Kit and Embellishment Add-On Kit...

 
I love the colors in this card...a fresh, modern fall-ish color scheme. The Fancy Pants 'Hallmark' patterned paper from their Collecting Moments collection is great! I love that warm, rustic looking wood grain. The block of patterned paper behind the pretty chipboard butterfly is one piece of paper cut from the Crate Paper 'Tag Sale' paper from their Flea Market collection...definitely one of my favorite papers in this Hip Kit!

 
I used a few different Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists on this card...white, mint green and mustard.
And the final touch - adding the 'heart you' sentiment with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.
 
For more project inspiration using this happy Hip Kit, check out the Hip Kit blog here.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you a happy & creative day...
xoB

No comments:

Post a Comment