Thursday, July 1, 2010

Citrus Tree Studio June Sketch Challenge


Happy July friends! I've been playing with products from October Afternoon's 'The Thrift Shop' line. What fun it is! I love, love, love this line of papers & embellishments...the colors, the patterns, the vintage feel...love it! I played along with the June Sketch Challenge over at Citrus Tree Studio and came up with this...



 

And guess what?!? I was one of the challenge winners!! WHOOHOO! What a great way to start the day, eh? I'm a happy girl. I have some more projects to share using this fun line of papers...just need to take some pics & get them posted!



4 comments:

  1. Super cute Bethany! Love how you used our favorite line,...and the cute paper bag idea!! Fun, fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot this didn't post my name, lol. Mcd4jc = Marilyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this LO Bethany! That little ticket is so cute and I love the pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethany...you have inspired me yet again to get out my goodies and do some scrapping! Such a super fun layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete