Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Getting in the spirit...

I know that it's only November 2nd, but I'm starting to feel that buzz...that energy that starts to inspire me to get working on Christmas projects. Like this AMAZING Junk Drawer Advent Calendar over on One Lucky Day...
How cool is that?!?!!
And these glittered jingle bells...love, love, LOVE! Especially with the vintage sheet music.

I ordered these new Christmas stamps from 7 Gypsies...

And now I think I need their cool 12 Days of Christmas ATC kit. Maybe then I'd actually do something with the empty 7Gypsies Artist Printers Tray I have!

I've been making a list of all the projects I want to work on between now & Christmas...the list just keeps getting longer and longer and longer! Guess I getter get busy!
xoBC

No comments:

Post a Comment