Friday, November 5, 2010

I really can't believe...

...that November is already here! AND it's already the 5th day of the month!  Over at Citrus Tree Studio, the 5th of the month is kit reveal day...and I am a lucky girl to be their Guest Designer for November! I've had such fun playing with the 'Something to Celebrate' kit. There is so much goodness in this kit...which means I have TONS of pics to share today! This kit features paper from the Echo Park 'Life is Good' collection.
I created a couple of layouts...
...several cards (I just couldn't stop...there's so much fun product in this kit!)
 
...and a gift bag topper!
This is a really fun & simple way to dress up a plain gift bag. I used a little crepe paper & a Basic Grey brad from my stash, along with the cute Echo Park papers in the kit.
To see more...go here. So much creative inspiration can be found in the CTS Design Team & Member galleries!
Wishing you a happy & creative weekend my friends! TGIF!!
xoBC

3 comments:

  1. Bethany I LOVE all your projects... each and everyone is FABULOUS.. what a FUN idea for the bag!!!
    CONGRATS on the guest DT!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did an amazing job with the kit Bethany! So happy to be working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cracked up at that picture of you and your two little childhood friends. How cute is that? Also, I hope there's a present for me in that bag the next time I see it. Keep up the incredible work, Bethy!

    ReplyDelete