Thursday, March 15, 2012

Love Day Layout

Hi friends!
Popping in on this blustery, wet day to share a layout that makes my heart warm and fuzzy...


(Apparently the layout makes my photos a little warm and fuzzy too...or that could be the photographer! Sorry, I didn't realize how crappy these pictures were!)
Anyhoo...I created this layout to feature the self portraits we took on Valentine's Day. My little family. I love that my hubby and our furry friend, Miss Griffin, are such good sports and humor my self portrait requests! We celebrated Love Day in the comfort of our own home...a wonderful, relaxing evening. King crab legs, chocolate brownie sundaes and an episode of The Biggest Loser. It was perfect.


The layout was created with product from the January Hip Kit, which is still available here. I totally love that orange polka dot paper from Amy Tangerine, the Crate Paper Accent Cuts from the Random collection, the Crate Paper buttons (love, love, love all of their buttons!) and the fun tissue trim from Studio Calico! Oh...and one of my other favorite things? The SMASH date stamp. I love this thing so much that I bought the one from Dear Lizzy...and then was delighted to receive an exclusive one from Studio Calico in my last SC kit. Yippee!


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting,
xoBC

1 comment: