Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Thank My Lucky Stars

Hi friends!
Popping in to share a layout I created with the colorful December 2012 Hip Kit. One of my favorite pieces of patterned paper in this kit is the Darling Dear 'Temple' paper from Studio Calico. I used the 'Lucky Stars' and the '4' squares to create a bold, graphic style title on this layout. These two squares help balance out my 5x5 Instagram print...           

 
I left the barcode strip on this 12x12 paper because I like how it grounds the layout (plus the red and white polka dots are so cute!) So many papers these days have such fun barcode strips...totally loving this! 
 
 
Here's a close-up of part of my page title. Isn't that dimensional camera sticker from Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go so stinkin' adorable?! I have a serious crush on Amy Tangerine.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you're having a very creative day.
xoBC

1 comment:

  1. oh, you two cuties. glad you're back to sharing all of your delightful work. happy new year, sweet stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete