Friday, January 18, 2013

Notes, Quotes & Things to Remember

Hi friends!
Happy Friday to You! (Oh how I love Fridays! It may very well be my favorite day of the week.)

I had shared a sneak peek of this fun little project that I was working on last week. Such a quick, simple project...a happy project.

 
I covered a basic composition book with various happy bits from the December Hip Kit.
The only items that can't be found in the kit are the black dymo tape (that I used for the 'things to' sentiment), the red chevron washi from My Mind's Eye and the day of the week washi tape from the KI Memories Flashback collection (both are part of my abundant stash of washi!)
 
 
Even if I don't use it, it looks really cute sitting on my desk. :)
 
Wishing you a happy & creative weekend ahead!
xoBC

No comments:

Post a Comment