Monday, March 28, 2011

Crate Paper Love & a Moxie Fab Challenge

Hi friends! Happy spring!
I think my little blog is feeling neglected these days...but it's only because I have been a busy bee & creating like mad! I'm excited to have some new projects to share over the next few days.

Speaking of new...I recently received a box FULL of Crate Paper goodness. I ordered a bunch of product from their four new collections...and it is devine! I spent a lot of time in the Crate Paper booth at CHA...totally drooling over everything. But hey, when faced with this...


And this...


And this...


And this...


And this...


And this...


How can a girl not drool?!?!!
I fell in love with this mini-album they had in their booth. Layers and layers and layers of Crate Paper awesome-ness...




And I absolutely love how they displayed their Designers' layouts in these frames...


So much inspiration! I'm having tons of fun playing with my new CP goodies! So when I spotted Cath's Cityscapes Are On the Rise challenge in the Moxie Fab World, I knew just what I would use!


This row of darling townhouses is a chipboard piece from the Crate Paper Neighborhood collection. The 'Thank You' stamp is from Paper Source. Together with patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Good Day Sunshine collection, they make a very simple & super cute thank you note. The card was quick and fun to put together.

Head over to the Moxie Fab World and check out all the other fab cityscape inspired projects. There's still time to play along...

xoBC

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Bethany! Love the colors - fab chip piece!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Bethany. The row of houses is just perfect and the Thank you stamp makes for a "sunny" day in the city! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun getting new Crate Paper, I can't wait to see what you do with it!!! And I love the card! Very trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bethany! Thanks for entering the Cityscapes Are on the Rise challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful combination of product! I adore this card! It's just SO happy!

    ReplyDelete