Friday, June 17, 2011

Just a few cards...

I feel like I should be posting Father's Day card ideas today...but here to confess...I actually bought cards at Target the other night for the dear dads in our life! I am such a slacker. LOL

So instead, here are a few other cards that I hope inspire you...


Love those Sassafras Paper Whimsies! I just never get tired of them. They're fabulous for adding extra dimension to projects...crinkle, snip, layer! They make such fun, whimsical flower embellishments.



Blossom Soup from Jillibean Soup is so, so sweet. Love the little bicycles and sweet sentiments. The stickers are perfect accents for cards...



This card was based on this sketch from Mojo Monday...


I turned it couterclockwise & voila!



All of the products I used for these cards can be found in the April Hip Kit from Hip 2B Square...Crate Paper goodness, American Crafts goodness, Jillibean Soup and Sassafras goodness!

Wishing you every happiness this Friday, friends.
Let the weekend begin!
xoBC

1 comment: